Box Office Phone
11 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday - Sunday
Tickets may also be purchased at the admissions desk during museum hours.
150 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011
Members receive 10% off ticket purchases, and 25% off when they purchase 6 or more tickets to 2 or more programs at one time.
Groups and Reservations
K2 Lounge accepts group reservations for groups of 15 people or more, subject to availability from 6:00 p.m. until closing. Please call 212.620.5000 x345 or email email@example.com.
Assisted listening devices for visitors who are hard of hearing are available. Please place requests in advance by calling 212.620.5000 x344. The museum's theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Advance ticket purchase is strongly advised.
- All programs are subject to change.
- Program tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. If you find you cannot use your ticket, you may convert the ticket price to a donation to the museum by sending an e-mail in advance of the event to the box office.
- Guests who arrive after the start of the program may be admitted at the sole discretion of the museum.
- Except for family programs, children under the age of six are not admitted.
When a program is sold out, a standby list becomes available at the admissions desk exactly two hours before the start of the program. You must be physically present to sign up. Any available tickets will be released to the standby list in the order names were received beginning ten minutes before the start of the program. Each person can purchase up to two tickets. You must be physically present at the time your name is called or your place in line will be forfeited. Unfortunately we are unable to predict how many tickets, if any, may become available. Chairman's Circle members of the museum have first priority to purchase tickets for sold-out programs should they become available. Please call 212.620.5000 x344 to inquire about membership.